Monday, November 08, 2010

After 4 years...

I've been inactive posting new post in this blog for the past 4 years. Hahahaha, i just remembered i have an abandoned blog. Life has not changed much for the past 4 years. I'm still searching for the meaning, purpose and full happiness. It sure is an awesome opportunity if i can somehow go for a break for one whole year. I feel its somehow unfair when we have to sit doing something we don't like, not enjoy and don't see the point. Somehow i feel deep down , there is a purpose for everyone here on earth. There must be one thing that we can do that really makes us alive.

Human today go to work for the sake of surviving. We have to pay our bills, loans, bills, loan, bills, loan.... a never ending routine due to our own doing. (Well you see, caveman do not pay for their bills - my point is life nowadays got complicated). My life i will put as not as complicated as others since im not married, i don't fancy much bright glittering shiny stuff (of course it's nice to have one) but it would be peaceful to feel if my life has been fullfilled.

Maybe i should start reading the book i bought 7 months ago (yes, i have not read it) but i did once borrowed it from a library but did not manage to finished it. Alot of people have been saying its a good book -The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
The book is a one chapter a day book for 40 days. So it will be a 40 day journey. It is suggested as well that we interact with it  to understand it fullly. So i'll be posting it in my blog, as a way of me interacting with it.

No comments: